The youth welfare association PROGRESSO, based in Almodovar, is looking for
to work in shifts in our intensive educational youth housing groups.
If you are motivated and dynamic, have good communicative and conflict-resolution skills, and are interested in helping teenagers with behavioral difficulties to find a new direction in life, send your CV and motivation letter!
- Pedagogical degree (preferential)
- English skills
- Driving license
- Craftsmanship (preferential)
- Enjoy working in nature and with animals
- Creative work in an international and multidisciplinary team
- Flexible working hours, full-time and part-time
- Regular team meetings and supervision
- Internal and external training opportunities
Further information can be found at: www.progresso-pt.de
Your application was submitted successfully.